Canvas Roll - Custom
Our canvas has semi-gloss finish, designed for long-term, fade-resistant fine art reproduction. The polyester/cotton blend canvas for superior color quality.
Maximum Size: 58" High X 100' Wide
High resolution digitally printed at 720 x 720
Print on one side only
Indoor use and UV safe that will last for years
- 15 mil. white semigloss artist canvas
If there is any issue with your order you must report the problem within 5 business days after the delivery date. Please call us and a representative will assist. If you do not contact us with in that time frame we will assume that your job was correct at the time of receipt.
The following are some guidelines and examples of issues that do not constitute grounds for a refund, or a return or reprint of a product:
- We do not accept returns for refunds.
- An order that is refused at time of delivery or undeliverable orders. (We will reship the product at the customer's expense if requested).
- The product is lost, delayed or returned to Cimico Signs due to an error made by the customer in submitting the proper shipping address. (For product that is later found or that is returned to us we will reship the package with a corrected address and charge an additional shipping fee for the shipment).
- Product that is delayed in production and/or shipping as a result of the customer providing inaccurate information.
- Product that incurs a higher shipping charge as a result of the customer providing inaccurate information.
- Product that is delayed in production and/or shipping as a result of shipping company delays, acts of God, weather conditions, environmental or dangerous goods incidents, perils of the air, public enemies, public authorities acting with actual or apparent authority, acts or omissions of customs officials, authority of law, quarantine, riots, strikes, work stoppages or slowdowns, or other labor disputes or disturbances, civil commotions or hazards incident to a state of war, local or national disruptions in ground or air transportation networks or systems due to events beyond our control, disruption or failure of communication and information systems, disruption or failure of utilities, international customs issues, and any other circumstances that are beyond our direct control.
- Errors that exist in files uploaded by customers, e.g. misspelling, graphics, grammar, damaged fonts, punctuation, die lines, transparency, overprint, and wrong artwork size are not production error and does not qualify for reprint or refunds.
- Product that experiences print or images that are fuzzy, pixilated or otherwise distorted as a result of the customer providing artwork that is not at a minimum of 150 DPI at 1:1 ratio (or 100%) and/or in CMYK mode.
- Products that do not exactly match color or ink density. B2Sign does not color match or match customer specified ink density.
- Orders that are duplicated as a result of customer error.
- Orders that are canceled after the order has entered into production (or any process thereafter).
- Orders that contain dated materials that arrive after the relevant date or with insufficient time to use the material as intended. It is a customer's responsibility to allow sufficient time when placing an order for time sensitive materials.
- Our failure to notify you of any delay, loss or damage in connection with your printed products or shipment or any inaccuracy in such notice.
- The release of an order by the shipper without obtaining a signature.